Fences can add privacy and act as a barrier for your property. They can be the finishing touch on a great landscape design. Assiniboine offers many different selections when it comes to building your perfect fence. Some example materials are:
- Pressure treated wood fences and gates
- Cedar fences and gates
- Vinyl fencing and gates
Fences can be built in many different styles incuding Fortress style and Horizontal style.
Sometimes the first step in a new deck or fence job is the removal of the older product. Assiniboine is happy to deconstruct your old deck or fence and take the materials to the dump. This service is provided as an additional line item in the budget provided.
Fill out our contact form for a quick and easy way to set up your landscape construction estimate.
Fence & Gate Construction
- All fence posts are sunk 30” into the ground.
- 2 bags of cement are used on every post.
- Gate posts are sunk 36” and 3 bags of cement are used.
- Gates larger than 42” wide can cause posts to twist due to the load factor of a large heavy gate.
- Usually fence costs will be split among the neighbors who share it.
- A real property report is the ideal way to find the property line.
- Fences are usually constructed on the property line.
- Standard Fence Height is 6’.