Softscaping is great way to finish off any landscape project.
Once the hardscape has been constructed, the next thing to do is ‘furnish’ it. Plants bring color and life to a yard and if done properly can add tremendous value. Let Assiniboine work with you to provide advice and suggestions on how to make your dreams come to fruition.
Assiniboine offers a full range of Landscape Construction Services.
- Finish off your new hardscape with fresh sod
- Have a new build home that needs a lawn? We can help
- New Sod needs proper care, find instructions here
- Helps in the prevention of weeds
- Increase water retention of plants
- Visually appealing way to complete your beds
- Great way to add colour and texture
- Can help draw attention to a plant or area of interest
- Used in the xeriscaping technique. What is xeriscaping?
- You Plan, We Plant – Tree, Shrub and Flower Supply and Installation. Assiniboine is happy to plant the vegetation that you have picked out for your project. You choose the plants you want and we will put them in the soil.
- Watering – Once your beds have been planted it is up to the customer to water the vegetation appropriately. We do not offer watering services for your plants.
- Maintenance – Weeds taking over your flower beds? Let us help. We provide everything from one time overhauls to ongoing maintenance.